GUIDELINES FOR WHEREABOUTS SUBMISSION
WHO SHALL PROVIDE WHEREABOUTS AND WHEN?
According to the rules of the IPF Anti-Doping Rules RTP-Athletes are required to provide whereabouts for the whole year quarterly.
The submission deadlines for each quarter are as follows.
Q1 – 31 December
Q2 – 31 March
Q3 – 30 June
Q4 – 30 September
Further to the above Athletes who are not RTP Athletes but wish to compete at the following IPF Events:
- World Open Powerlifting eq
- World Open Powerlifting classic
- World Junior Powerlifting eq
- World Junior Powerlifting classic
shall be registered in ADAMS system at least two months before the IPF Event to submit whereabouts.
The Member Federations are obliged to notify these Athletes about their rights and responsibilities.
The letter shall be sent more than two months before the Event to the Athletes by the Member Federations.
In case these Athletes are not submitted in ADAMS they won’t be eligible to compete!
HOW SHALL I PROVIDE THE WHEREABOUTS?
- You are required to be precise. Please make sure to provide the POSTAL CODE / ZIP besides other information such as Street address, Country, Town/City and Region of your location. The provided information shall be complete and accurate to properly identify your/the athlete’s location for out of competition anti-doping control. Member Federations/Athletes failing to submit their Athletes’/their whereabouts information will not be allowed to take part in upcoming IPF Events.
- The registration process to ADD NEW ATHLETE is the following. To avoid duplication and confusion of data, to add new athlete you have to download and fill in the form and send it by email to the IPF ADAMS e-mail address along with the Athlete’s passport copy.
ADD NEW ATHLETE FORM (docx)
- Modification of data of EXISTING ATHLETES: In case you need to change the current data of an athlete’s profile, please fill in the aforementioned form and send it by email to the IPF ADAMS e-mail address.
FORM FOR MODIFICATION OF DATA OF EXISTING ATHLETE (docx)
- The process to RETIRE AN ATHLETE has changed. To avoid duplication and confusion of data, to retire an athlete you have to download and fill in the form and send it by email to the IPF ADAMS e-mail address..
ATHLETE RETIREMENT FORM (docx)
Please ensure that you keep your athletes/your whereabouts up-to-date and do not risk your or your athletes’ /your participation in the upcoming events.
WHAT IS ADAMS?
The Anti-Doping Administration & Management System (ADAMS) was developed to coordinate anti-doping activities of the stakeholders and to help them with their implementation of the Code, and to enable easier whereabouts submission.
Click on the logo below to access the ADAMS login page:
ADAMS is an internet-based database management tool available in several languages.
It is a centralized system that allows data entry and storage, as well as data-sharing and reporting to take place in a highly secure environment that restricts access to all but relevant parties.
It is designed exclusively to assist stakeholders in their anti-doping operations with full compliance with the World Anti-Doping Code.
All data in ADAMS is highly protected thanks to a security system that complies with the highest protection standards.
GUIDELINES FOR ADAMS
ATHLETES USER GUIDE FOR ADAMS: User Guide
Check out the ADAMS video: http://www.youtube.com/wadamovies
Consult the User Guide for Athletes and the ADAMS Quick Reference Card
If you have questions related to your ADAMS account, please contact the IPF at Sabine.Zangerle@powerlifting-ipf.com
If you have any questions or you need technical support please contact the ADAMS Team at adams(at)wada-ama.org
North America: 1 866 922 3267
International: +1 514 904 8800
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ANTI-DOPING?
Do not hesitate to ask us on Sabine.Zangerle(at)powerlifting-ipf.com